I know you’re excited to get your passion project started, and so am I! But please read through the FAQs here so we can hopefully get past the queries portion for our project and move directly to the important part – The Design Development.
1. HOW DO I BEGIN?
Everything you need should be here in my website.
- First, kindly read my Terms and Conditions to know the requirements, responsibilities, and other professional matters needed to start our project.
- After carefully reading through my terms and they’re okay with you, proceed to taking a look at my Services Menu, for design packages, services, and my Shop, for other offers (such as party kits and printables).
- When you’ve chosen a package or service, kindly fill up the Inquiry Form to get you on queue.
- Should you have other design needs that are not included in the menu, just fill up the Others section under the Inquiry Form and I’ll assess if it’s something I can help you with.
- Kindly wait for my email response within 24-48 hours.
2. I’M INTERESTED IN YOUR PACKAGES, BUT THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS I NEED/DON’T NEED. CAN YOU CUSTOMIZE THE PACKAGE?
All my packages are curated to fit typical needs. I may agree to add or replace certain services on top of the packages, but may not remove from them.
For example, you opted to get the Basic Branding Package but would like 2 more logo options, then I’ll include that as an added service. But, say you opted to get the Premium Branding Package but do not want to avail the Cover Photos, then we’ll need to replace the design requirement (with something equal to but not more than), but may not remove it, so that it’s still considered a full package.
3. HOW DO I PAY YOU?
I prefer Direct Bank transfers, either through BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands) or BDO (Banco de Oro). For Philippine Clients, please note that BDO payments may incur transfer charges for provincial branches. BPI has no transfer charges, nationwide. Express Online Transfers are also accepted.
For international clients, direct transfers may be done via Payoneer.
I also accept Paypal payments. You do not need a Paypal account to pay via credit card.
And e-Invoice will be sent to you. I require at least 50% downpayment for design packages. In some cases, I might require you to pay the full price (mostly applicable for smaller projects).
You may also choose to hire me on Upwork, where I charge an hourly rate for services rendered.
For more information, kindly refer to the Payment clause in my Terms and Conditions.
4. I HAVE OTHER DESIGN NEEDS NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR SERVICES MENU. DO YOU ACCEPT ALL TYPES OF PROJECTS?
Although I do love a good design challenge or stepping out of the box once in a while, I cannot accept all types of projects. Why? Well, it will depend on your requirements, timeline, and of course, my skills. Please fill up an Inquiry Form so I can assess whether or not I can help you with your design needs.
5. I’M ON A TIGHT BUDGET, CAN YOU HELP ME OUT?
I believe that great design is great investment. My prices are reasonable, given the time and effort I make for all my projects, so those are my minimum fees already (no haggling please). I understand if you’re still starting out with your blog or business, but please also understand that in my line of creative work, time and money are important resources.
But hey, if you have a specific budget in mind for a design project, please feel free to reach out to me. Just place your concerns under “Any other helpful information” in my Inquiry form, and I’ll make you a proposal.
6. DO YOU ACCEPT RUSH PROJECTS?
That would depend on my current project queue and calendar. If there is a chance I could fit you in, then I will accept, but for an additional rush fee (rate will depend on the extent of the design requirement and the deadline). I will still give priority to ongoing and pre-booked projects.
7. CAN I MEET WITH YOU OR CALL YOU FOR URGENT MATTERS?
I prefer to have conversations in black and white, so it’s easier to keep track and organize things. I also am a stay-at-home mom to 2 spirited toddlers, so personal meetings are close to impossible. Don’t worry, I manage projects through email or Trello (where we can both keep track of homeworks, deadlines, and feedback). Please refer to my Terms and Conditions for the Design Development process.
8. WHEN ARE YOUR AVAILABLE TIMES?
I work on weekdays (Monday to Friday). My available hours are typically late in the morning, in the afternoons, or late at night – depending on whenever I can fit my work in, because I’m also a homemaker, so I also do chores. Weekends are personal and family time, so I might not be able to reply to your emails immediately.
9. DO YOU GIVE THE SOURCE FILES FOR EACH PROJECT?
Source files (editable Photoshop files) are not included in my packages/service offers. Should you need them for future reference, I’ll send the files for an additional fee. Please just let me know ahead, mention that you need source files under “Any other helpful information” in my Inquiry form, so I can include the additional fee in your quotation.
10. I’M INTERESTED IN COLLABORATING WITH YOU, HOW DO I GET IN TOUCH?
Please go ahead and email your proposals and ideas to email@example.com or send me a message through my Contact form. I’ll get back to you soonest I can!