Let me help you build your brand! Yes, it’s all about YOU: your identity, your goals, your passion, your story, which is how the world will see you through your logo. Your success is my success, so let’s make your passion project happen!
These Packages are curated to fit your Branding Needs and they all include the following:
DESIGN BRIEF: Personal Branding questionnaire and homework, brand mood board, initial study & concept, and sketches.
BRANDING GUIDE: A PDF file that includes the details to your logo – description, color codes, and typeface.
DELIVERABLES: High resolution final files, ideal for web and print use. Does not include source files.
Choose from the following Packages (investment starts at $250):
- Basic Branding Package (main logo + 1 alternative + 1 submark + social media cover photos/templates)
- Standard Branding Package (main logo + 2 alternatives + 1 submark + business card design + social media cover photos/templates)
- Premium Branding Package (main logo + 2 alternatives + 2 submarks + business card design + notecard + stationary + social media cover photos/templates)
- VIP Branding Package (Design+Print) Everything in the Premium Package + Flyer design. Includes delivery of prints for Business Cards, Notecards, and Flyers. – available for Philippine Clients only
- NEW! Budget Logo Design Package (main logo + 1 submark) – Please refer to the SHOP page for more information.
If you already have a logo but would need some help with your marketing collaterals, I also have packages for you.
My Marketing Packages include design services for the following:
- Business Card Design
- Letterhead/Footer Design
- Notecard Design
- Flyer design (1/3 or 1/4 A4 size) colored, back to back
- Facebook and Twitter Cover Photos
Choose from Design Only or Design+Print (available for Philippine Clients only).
Before anything else, I hope you understand the investment you’ll be making in hiring a professional designer to do your logo and branding. The design process takes time, requires cooperation between the designer and client, and undergoes careful study.
In order to achieve an organized work flow, here’s how the design process works. More details in my Terms and Conditions.
- GET A QUOTE: I will contact you via email with a quotation and a project timeline. Once we agree on a rate and schedule, I’ll submit a contract proposal to officially put the project on queue.
- DOWNPAYMENT: You need to settle a 50% non-refundable, downpayment fee to indicate acceptance of contract proposal.
- LET’S BEGIN: I’ll be setting up and managing our project using a PM tool (Trello), so that tasks, coordination, and feedback are all in one place. A link will be sent to you for access to the Trello Board.
- GETTING TO KNOW YOU: I’ll be asking you to fill up a design questionnaire to be filled up completely and submitted in a timely manner. I’ll also require you to create a Pinterest board or gather inspirational images pertinent to the design development.
- BRAINSTORMING: We’ll further coordinate to address any clarifications, issues, or concerns. It’s important to set a clear direction at very beginning, so that it’ll be smooth sailing from here on.
- CONCEPTUAL DEVELOPMENT: I shall provide a concept and several options for your review and approval. Please provide feedback and approval in a timely manner, and I promise to provide revisions in a timely manner as well. We’ll be going through a couple of revisions, and that’s ok! That’s what planning and design is all about. Don’t worry! We’ll eventually end up with your dream brand! I promise.
- APPROVAL & FULL PAYMENT: Once the design is approved and final, full payment for design services must be settled to signify the end of the design development.
- TURNOVER: Submission of final files and client feedback. I appreciate any comment or suggestion regarding our time working together.
Definition of Terms:
LOGO – this is the icon or graphic that symbolizes your business, company, or brand, or a.k.a. the face of your brand. Your logo tangibly expresses your brand identity or your business goals and characteristics.
BRAND – Your brand is your business’ personality and how others perceive your business as a whole – their experiences, impressions, and knowledge about your product, service, or company.
BRAND IDENTITY – This is a set of visual attributes that create the look and feel of your business, whether it be colors, patterns, typography, shapes, and certain graphic elements.
BRANDING – The overall presentation of your business: visually (your logo), emotionally (your brand), and aesthetically (your identity).
BRANDING GUIDE – this shows the client every element of their visual brand – all together in one neat document. It’s important because they help convey a brand’s values, attributes and personality in one glance.
MOODBOARD – this includes inspirational images, textures, words, and color palette that defines the brand identity. Simply put, it “sets the mood” for the design development.
COLOR PALETTE – These colors reinforce the ‘vibe’ of the brand. We’ll be using this throughout the design of logos and collaterals so everything will be cohesive.
MAIN LOGO – The main logo is used on the client’s website, on their stationery and collaterals.
LOGO ALTERNATIVE – This is another version of the main logo, with a slight difference. It could be a vertical version, it could have a shape around it, it could be in another color, or it could be textured.
SUBMARK – A sub mark is another element that is pulled from the main logo. It’s usually smaller than the main logo, and is often used as a favicon or profile picture. Sub marks are especially helpful to brands with long business names because they provide a simple alternative to their main logo. Sub marks also make great watermarks because they’re usually in a circular shape and fit nicely in the corners of photos.
COLLATERALS – or Marketing Collaterals; is the collection of media used to support the sales of a product or service; to enhance the brand through a consistent message and other media, and must use a balance of information, promotional content, and entertainment.